For accurate testing on-board vessels and offshore installations, a reliable digital incubator is a major requirement. For all maritime organisations, effective testing is one of the top priorities, so make sure you choose the very best product from us at MTS.
Accurate results can only be achieved with accurate testing conditions, and that’s why our digital incubator ticks all the boxes. The compact design makes it extremely portable and convenient, yet the range of innovative features means it never compromises on efficiency or reliability.
If your organisation is serious about providing the very best testing systems, you need the MTS digital incubator. The many features include a rapid heating option and external operating temperature controls, so this is the product that your vessels and offshore installations desperately need. Contact us today for more information about the MTS digital incubator.
MTS – B100050: MTS Digital Incubator
- Voltage Input: 5V DC, 1 Amps
- Temperature Range: Ambient to 50°C
- Accuracy: +/- 0.5°C
- Power: 110V/240V
- Dimensions: 150mm (L) x 120mm (W) x 140mm (H)
- Weight: 1.5kg
- Construction: ABS with Polycarbonate Lid
- Application: Bacteriological Analysis
MTS – B100385
- UKAS Certified Digital Incubator
- UKAS MTS Digital Incubator Annual Service & Calibration.
- MTS Digital Incubator
- UK, Euro & USA plug
- 1 year guarantee against any manufacturing defects
- CE certification to comply with global standards for electromagnetic emission and interference
- Made in the United Kingdom