Coolant & Cutting Full Kit
One of the most important tests on vessels and offshore installations is often one of the most overlooked. Coolant and cutting fluids need to be tested regularly, because the problems caused by contamination can be extremely serious. Any individual who comes into contact with such fluids runs the risk of developing difficult and damaging conditions.
Coolant and cutting fluids will inevitably degrade over time, and because of this, reliable, accurate testing is a must. The testing kits from MTS can be used to monitor the integrity of such fluids, and can highlight potential issues at an early stage.
Among the problems caused by contamination and degradation are dermatitis issues with the skin and breathing difficulties caused by mist and vapour. These can become major in the small confines of a vessel or offshore installation, so make sure your fluids are tested, and that your working environments remain safe and healthy.
MTS-K100276 Coolant/Cutting Fluid Kit (Full Kit)
- 1 x Heavy Duty Plastic Case & Foam
- 1 x Digital Incubator (110v/240v)
- 10 x Aerobic Bacteria (RBS) Dip Slide
- 10 x Sulphate Reducing Bacteria 9SRB) Dip Slide
- 10 x Sterile Tweezer
- 1 x pH Digital Meter (0 – 14)
- 1 x Total Hardness Strips (50)
- 1 x Nitrite/Nitrate Test Strips (50)
- 1 x Brix Refractometer (0 – 18%)
- 1 x Instruction Manual & Log Book
Become a distributor
Want to become a distributor of Marine Testing Solutions?
Request a PDF
To request our latest PDF brochure - Follow the link below