In order to ensure your testing processes are as accurate and reliable as they can be, you need to be utilising the correct components. The integrity of your systems, whether they are on ocean-going vessels or on offshore installations, is only ever as viable as the reagents which are being used.
We are the acknowledged industry leaders in marine testing, and we carry a comprehensive range of reagents and related products. Whatever your needs might be, you can find them all here on one convenient site. When you prepare for any voyage or any project, be sure to contact MTS first.
Our range of reagents are suitable for all methods of testing, and can be used to detect abnormalities in various vessel and offshore installation systems. As an operator, you have a responsibility to provide safe, healthy and hygienic working environments, so make sure MTS are with you from start to finish.
Boiler & Cooling Water Kits
- MTS-B100095 PA1 Phenolphthalein Indicator (65ml)
- MTS-B100096 PA2 Alkalinity HR Titant (65ml)
- MTS-B100093 BC1 Potassium Chromate Indicator (65ml)
- MTS-B100094 BC2 Chloride HR Titrant (65ml)
- MTS-B100091 N1 Ferroin Indicator (65ml)
- MTS-B100092 N2 Nitrite Titrant (65ml)
Other Kits Replacement Reagents
- MTS-B100107 FCL1 Free Chlorine Buffer (65ml)
- MTS-B100108 FCL2 Free Chlorine LR Titrant (65ml)
- MTS-B100343 TH2 Total Hardness Buffer (65ml)
- MTS-B100344 TH3 Hardness LR Titrant (65ml)
- MTS-B100365 TH4 Hardness HR Titrant (65ml)
- MTS-B100345 TH5 Total Hardness Indicator (65ml)
- MTS-B100354 S1 Acid Starch Indicator Powder (20g)
- MTS-B100347 S2 Sulphite Titrant (65ml)
Become a distributor
Want to become a distributor of Marine Testing Solutions?
Request a PDF
To request our latest PDF brochure - Follow the link below