Potable Water Full Test Kit
Access to safe drinking water is vital on land, of course, but at sea it can be even more crucial. With our high quality potable water test kits, you can be sure that crew members, employees, contractors and passengers are able to rely on adequate supplies of hygienic water at all times.
As an operator, you have a responsibility to provide safe drinking water throughout every voyage. If you fail to do so, the effects of harmful chemicals and pathogenic organisms can be disastrous. That’s why you need our help, and with our potable chlorine, bacteria and water kits you can monitor quality from day one.
Our water testing kits are easy to use and provide reliable, accurate information. They can be used as stand-alone units or as part of a more far-reaching laboratory analysis. With our help, you can be sure that the drinking water you are providing is always fit for purpose.
MTS-K100142 – Full Potable Water Kit
- 1 x Marine Heavy Duty Plastic Case & Foam
- 1 x Digital Incubator (110v/240v)
- 1 x Comparator
- 2 x Comparator Cells
- 1 x Chlorine LR (0 – 1ppm) Comparator Test (100)
- 1 x Chlorine LR (0 – 5ppm) Comparator Test (100)
- 1 x Chlorine HR (0 – 250ppm) Comparator Test (100)
- 1 x pH (4 – 11) Comparator Test (100)
- 1 x Digital Temperature Meter
- 1 x UV Lamp
- 1 x Aerobic Bacteria Pack (0 – 1400 CFU/ml) (40)
- 1 x Coliforms/E Coli Pack (Detects 1 CFU/100ml) (25)
- 1 x Enterococci Pack (Detects 1 CFU/100ml (20)
- 1 x Pseudomonas Pack (Detects 1 CFI/100ml) (20)
- 1 x Instruction Manual & Log Book
Become a distributor
Want to become a distributor of Marine Testing Solutions?
Request a PDF
To request our latest PDF brochure - Follow the link below