Sewage Effluent Kit
As any vessel operator will already know, marine sewage treatment is a hugely important issue, and it’s one which is bound by a number of complex maritime regulations. The way a ship installation is allowed to process and dispose of sewage can vary from region to region, and because of this the operator needs to ensure high standards are always maintained.
Vessels need to be compliant with regulations at all times, and with the help of MTS you can ensure you operate legally, efficiently and responsibly. Our sewage effluent test kits give you accurate information about the integrity of your system, and can give you vital early warnings about any issues which may be causing problems.
Our marine sewage treatment products are designed to provide you with the data you need in a simple and straightforward manner. Easy to operate and offering precision accuracy, they are a must-have for all operators.
MTS-K100184 – Sewage Effluent Kit
- 1 x Marine Heavy Duty Plastic Case & Foam
- 1 x BOD Test (7.5 – 255mg/l) (Unlimited)
- 1 x Chlorine (Free & Total) Comparator Test (0 – 1 mg/l) (100)
- 1 x Chlorine (Free) Drop Test (0 – 30 mg/l) (100)
- 1 x COD Test (0 – 300 mg/l) (100)
- 12 x Coliform Bacteria Test (0 – 2424 CFU/100ml)
- 1 x pH Test Strips (4.5 – 10) (100)
- 1 x Spirit Thermometer
- 1 x Total Suspended Solids (5 – 500 mg/l) (Unlimited)
- 1 x Digital Incubator (110v/240v)
- 1 x Instruction Manual & Log boo
Become a distributor
Want to become a distributor of Marine Testing Solutions?
Request a PDF
To request our latest PDF brochure - Follow the link below