There are a number of problems which can occur if the marine water systems on a vessel are not working to their full potential. If the water that’s used for heating, cooling and cleaning isn’t of the highest standard there will inevitably be the likelihood of corrosion, not only becoming a huge inconvenience but, in today’s modern commercial world, costing a small fortune to repair.
Your company can safeguard against such problems with our accurate, efficient and easy to use testing kits. Thanks to MTS, you will be able to test for a number of potential issues, including alkalinity, hardness, chloride, nitrite, pH and total dissolved solids (TDS). Our kits are your first line of defence against disaster.
We provide both boiler and cooling water test kits, to make sure your marine water systems are operating correctly at all times. Here at MTS, we know all there is to know about the processes you need to implement, so contact us today for more information.
MTS-K100173 MTS Marine Boiler & Cooling Water Test Kit
- 1 x Marine Heavy Duty Plastic Case & Foam
- 1 x Alkalinity (P & M) Test (0 – 2400 mg/l) (100)
- 1 x Chloride Test (20 – 12000 mg/l) (100)
- 1 x Nitrite Test (10 – 2000 mg/l) (100)
- 1 x pH Test Strips (4.5 – 10) (100)
- 1 x pH Test Strips (7 – 14) (100)
- 1 x Instruction Manual & Log Book