Access to safe drinking water is vital on land, of course, but at sea it can be even more crucial. With our high quality potable water test kits, you can be sure that crew members, employees, contractors and passengers are able to rely on adequate supplies of hygienic water at all times.
As an operator, you have a responsibility to provide safe drinking water throughout every voyage. If you fail to do so, the effects of harmful chemicals and pathogenic organisms can be disastrous. That’s why you need our help, and with our potable chlorine, bacteria and water kits you can monitor quality from day one.
Our water testing kits are easy to use and provide reliable, accurate information. They can be used as stand-alone units or as part of a more far-reaching laboratory analysis. With our help, you can be sure that the drinking water you are providing is always fit for purpose.
MTS-K100185 MTS Marine Potable Chlorine Kit
- 1 x Marine Heavy Duty Plastic Case & Foam
- 1 x Comparator
- 2 x Comparator Cells
- 1 x Chlorine (Free & Total) VLR Comparator Test (0 – 1 mg/l) (100)
- 1 x Chlorine (Free & Total) LR Comparator Test (0 – 5 mg/l) (100)
- 1 x Chlorine HR Comparator Test (0 – 250 mg/l) (100)
- 1 x Instruction Manual & Log Book